Web Development Intern
Brand + Web Marketing Studio Satellite Six LLC is looking for a Web Development Intern to add to our growing team! This part-time internship will play a pivotal part in Satellite Six’s Web Development Department by conducting WordPress backups and plugin updates, making content and image updates to WordPress website platforms, as well as creating and updating PHP, HTML, and CSS code, lead by our Development Department.
We want to add someone to our team who:
- Has basic understanding of WordPress, PHP, HTML, CSS, and passionately wants to learn best practices on the job
- Is a self starter and can function independently for assigned tasks
- Enjoys collaborative production
Our ideal team member enjoys contributing and collaborating with a team of passionate and driven creative professionals, and understands that everything we do is geared to excite and drive business to our clients. Our culture is extremely important to us. It is the driver of everything we do, and our candidate will need to fit our energetic, positive atmosphere. Our mission is to provide an environment to help you become the best you can at what you do.
- Perform website backups and plugin updates to WordPress websites
- Perform light client-requested updates to WordPress websites
- Utilize Google Docs and Google Sheets to keep track of updates for clients
Software / Skills:
- Google Docs, OpenOffice/LibreOffice, Notepad++, Sublime, and/or Coda (MS Word Equivalents)
- Mac OSX Environment
- CPanel knowledge a plus
This is a UW-Eau Claire Career Ready Internship position for Spring or Summer 2017.
Working towards a degree from UW-Eau Claire in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.