GRAPHIC & WEB DESIGNER
About this Role:
Brand + Web Marketing Studio Satellite Six LLC is looking for a Web & Graphic Designer to add to our growing team! This full time role designs websites and site wireframes, logos, and brand materials. The Web & Graphic Designer also performs important collaborative duties and works with our team and build partners to complete projects.
The Graphic & Web Designer turns communications goals into websites, visual identity, and marketing materials.
- Graphic & Web Design
- Design wireframes, websites, brand materials, logos, and other items.
- Consider team and client feedback in revision process.
- Client & Team Collaboration
- Participate in internal and client-facing collaborative sessions.
- Offer recommendations and suggestions for how to design or improve designs.
- Work closely with Account Executive and Creative Lead to achieve creative vision.
- Serve as a S6 Team Culture Ambassador
- Learn about the mission, vision, and values of Satellite Six, and how it relates to this role;
- Become proficient at key responsibilities of this role;
- Carry out position responsibilities consistently and effectively to reflect well on our team internally and outwardly to clients;
- Learn about specific team member roles and abilities, and how each role interacts;
- Reflect a positive, helpful attitude at work, with shared accountability for client results.
- Be responsible for ongoing professional learning & improvement
- Be alert for areas for process improvement that impact the customer or team experience
- Identify potential solutions through team brainstorming, or bring to owner if additional resources or policy changes are involved
- Identify personal skill development needs, to add additional value to clients and the team
- Share knowledge gained from formal and informal learning with the team, as indicated
Knowledge – Skills – Abilities:
- Customer/Client Focus
- Collaboration skills
- Ethical Conduct
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Graphic Design
- User Experience
- Visual Communication
- Software: Adobe CC, Sketch, Zeplin
This position reports to the President. This position does not require any team member supervision.
This position operates in a professional office, routinely using standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, visual display boards, and filing cabinets. This position is performed in the office, and requires some travel to client sites involving some outside weather exposure.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. This position is primarily sedentary, though may require standing, walking, bending, stooping or crouching at times. The employee may occasionally be required to lift items over 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities to do this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Typical days and hours of work are Monday through Thursday, 8am-5:30pm, and Friday 8am-12pm, with some flexibility in start and end times. Exact hours may vary based upon the needs and requirements of customers.
Occasional regional travel may be required during the business day.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- One to Three years of Graphic / Web design experience.
- Proven track record of graphic design
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- People engagement skills, necessary to build rapport with internal team & prospective clients
- Possess personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to corporate mission.
- Ability to work independently; manage multiple simultaneous tasks and responsibilities.
Please note that this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
S6 provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, S6 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
S6 expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of S6’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.