INBOUND MARKETING SPECIALIST
About this Role:
Brand + Web Marketing Studio Satellite Six LLC is looking for an Inbound Marketing Specialist to add to our growing team! This full time role implements initial digital marketing strategies on behalf of Satellite Six’s clients, builds and maintains key long-term client relationships via our SKYLAB service offering, and managing ongoing digital marketing campaigns.
The Inbound Marketing Specialist is responsible for planning and implementing inbound strategies, such as SEO, AdWords, and Social Media Marketing. This role partners closely with Design and Development to plan out the layout and features of the website, and then build out the inbound systems and write copy for the initial stages of the marketing funnel.
- Inbound Marketing
- Website content optimization to improve organic SEO results.
- AdWords campaign setup and management, including A/B testing, ad adjustments, keyword bid adjustments, and conversion optimization.
- Email marketing copywriting, as well as publication scheduling
- Social Media Strategy & Posting, including both business page/account posts and paid ad campaigns within platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and more.
- Copywriting & Content Entry
- Writing copy for ads, brochures, websites, blogs, and other materials to be on-brand and on-message.
- Content entry and layout into WordPress for website projects.
- Collaborate with the team as needed to develop early stage materials concepts and language.
- Client Reporting & Relationship Building
- Monthly analytics reporting to clients on the performance of their websites and ad campaigns.
- Offer data-driven suggestions to Account Executive and clients about what next steps would be best to achieve their goals.
- Answer basic questions related to website/campaign performance as needed.
- Serve as a S6 Team Culture Ambassador
- Learn about the mission, vision, and values of Satellite Six, and how it relates to this role;
- Become proficient at key responsibilities of this role;
- Carry out position responsibilities consistently and effectively to reflect well on our team internally and outwardly to clients;
- Learn about specific team member roles and abilities, and how each role interacts;
- Reflect a positive, helpful attitude at work, with shared accountability for client results.
- Be responsible for ongoing professional learning & improvement
- Be alert for areas for process improvement that impact the customer or team experience
- Identify potential solutions through team brainstorming, or bring to owner if additional resources or policy changes are involved
- Identify personal skill development needs, to add additional value to clients and the team
- Share knowledge gained from formal and informal learning with the team, as indicated
Knowledge – Skills – Abilities:
- Customer/Client Focus
- Collaboration skills
- Ethical Conduct
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- SEO/SEM: Keyword research and best practices for on-site / off-site optimization
- AdWords setup & management
- Software: Google Docs, Facebook Business Manager, SEO PowerSuite, Market Samurai
This position reports to the President. This position does not require any team member supervision.
This position operates in a professional office, routinely using standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, visual display boards, and filing cabinets. This position is performed in the office, and requires some travel to client sites involving some outside weather exposure.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. This position is primarily sedentary, though may require standing, walking, bending, stooping or crouching at times. The employee may occasionally be required to lift items over 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities to do this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Typical days and hours of work are Monday through Thursday, 8-5:30pm, and Fridays 8-12pm with some flexibility in start and end times. Exact hours may vary based upon the needs and requirements of customers.
Regional travel may be required during the business day, with out-of-the-immediate-area and overnight travel generally less than 20% of total work time.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Digital Marketing or related field.
- Understanding of current online / offline marketing techniques.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- One to Three years of Digital Marketing experience.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- People engagement skills, necessary to build rapport with internal team & prospective clients
- Possess personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to corporate mission.
- Ability to work independently; manage multiple simultaneous tasks and responsibilities.
Please note that this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
S6 provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, S6 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
S6 expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of S6’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.